Monday, May 15, 2006

Good News, I Hope :)

some good words:

1. All right.... I give in.
Yes, you can review the "other" NCS play for a play review if you need one.
sheesh, I'm turning into a softie.... and y'all had a YEAR to do this. So you'd BETTER be thankful for the grace.
*winks*

praise God for grace. He gives it to me all the time.

If you choose to review the other play (the one you're not in), then please write the review honestly. I promise that the directors will never read it. And I promise if you review my play, I'd like to read honest criticism of my acting. ;-)


2. Great work today.
It was a long rehearsal session .... but y'all did a good job. You came on time, worked hard, obeyed instructions, put out your "all," got into character, and generally gave us the best performances we've seen so far.

I know it's a struggle here at the end of the year -- but please reach down into your soul and pull out your "fun" gene. These stories are little gems of human nature, irony, and (sometimes dark) comedy. Enjoy them. The audience will too.

People have told me they can't wait till Friday because Midsummer was so good. We've got a good reputation ... and I think we'll keep it. ;-)



one more week

yessssssssssssssssss

12 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"one more week" that sound so good. lets hammer out three awesome proformances and finish the year off well. =)

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was very impressed by the landlady play! Good work y'all; I can't wait to see the real performance.

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that is good most any help is worthy of gratitude

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ryan why are you posting at 7:11 am

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey anonymous why are you posting at 7:18 PM??
one more week
allllllllllllmost there

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah guys!

GREAT job on Monday! I am sorry that we went way overtime - we got LOTS of good work done though!

Do enjoy the plays...I know that it is making life harder...but lets enjoy life while we have it and have fun even if it is just spending time with each other!

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah for plays. yeah for mrs. ramey letting us review them. yeah for school being over soon. yeah for the massive amounts of homework i need to go do. yeah for being tired!

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...no pressure for tomorrow or friday huh...
all of y'all that are acting are doing awesome!! only two more days! don't be too stressed. and oh yea, the directors are doing even better!!

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great job guys.
these might just turn out excellent afterall- :)

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhh i need to write a play review and get my writers notebook to you mrs. r. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One down, one to go. We can do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home