Saturday, May 27, 2006

HAPPY SUMMER!!

Yesss! We made it!!!!
*dances*

As you celebrate your vacation, feel free to wander over here once in a while and tell me what you're up to.
And I'll generally keep my Xanga updated. If you're one of those barbarians who use only MySpace, well, I've got one of those too....


As things develop over the summer for the 2006-07 drama season at NCS, I'll post updates on the blog here.

Yes, yes, I realize that most of you will be happily worshipping the sun on some beach somewhere, or burying your nose in a favorite book.

But the curious shall be rewarded. ;)


Thanks so much for an AWESOME year.
Y'all were a-MA-zing.

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

goes and burys nose in book

 
At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I still spaztically check this... at three thirty in the morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home