Monday, July 03, 2006

Planning Time *rubs hands together*

well, while all you people were out there partying & enjoying your summer vacation,
I was ... enjoying my summer vacation. ;-)

The Rameys at Arizona's "Big Ditch"



BUT all that's done now, and I'm merrily working away on plans for the upcoming year's drama class. We're kicking around a lot of exciting ideas, mulling over the choice of the "big play" (Shakespeare, of course), and having fun surfing the web for all things dramatic.

Feel free to call or email or drop by this summer.... or at least leave a comment if you happen to read this. =)

Otherwise, I'll see all you drama students when school opens in the fall.

till then: I expect you to goof off, be up to no good, and be entirely lazy.
don't even THINK about doing anything else

--Mrs. R

2 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*twiddles thumbs*

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to bad its over =(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home